Information Security Policy
Space Horizon develops and maintains maritime bandwidth optimization solutions. For our company, information and information systems protection is our main objective.
Our company’s management is committed to supporting any action which aims to enhance corporate Information Security. For this reason, the company takes the proper technical and organizational measures to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the data IT process. Space Horizon has developed an Information Security Management System aiming to:
- Ensure the integrity, availability and confidentiality of its IT systems.
- Promptly and effectively handle any information security incidents that threaten its normal operation.
- Continuously improve the level of Information Security.
- Comply to all legal and regulatory requirements.
In order to support the aforementioned objectives, our company has developed:
- Organizational roles required for monitoring the level of Information Security.
- An information classification scheme. All information is classified, based on its importance and criticality, according to a corporate information classification method.
- Technical measures for protecting, controlling and restricting access to information and information systems.
- Information Security incidents reporting and handling methods, to quickly and effectively handle security incidents.
- Training methods to keep all our employees and partners informed about the latest security threats.
- Key Point Indicators to measure and monitor critical factors which designate the corporate security level.
- Methods for ensuring the continuous operation of business processes in cases of information systems failures or physical disasters.
- Risk assessment procedures in order to identify the threats and vulnerabilities our company is exposed to. This helps us evaluate our risk exposure and to decide the appropriate countermeasures.
The Information Security Officer is responsible for the operation and control of the Information Security Management System, as well as for taking the required initiatives to eliminate any factor that may compromise the company’s information availability, integrity or confidentiality.
Company employees and partners with access to information and information systems are responsible for adhering to the rules of the implemented Information Security Policy.
Company management and employees are committed to the continuous improvement of the corporate Information Security Management System.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality and information security. This is why we’ve undertaken accreditation from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for ISO 27001. ISO standards ensure that services are reliable and of high quality. Our clients can rest assured knowing we undertake systematic reviews and annual third-party audits to ensure that ISO requirements are met. Through a process of reviews and continual improvement, client data is kept secure.
Scope: Provision, Installation, Support and Administration of Software and Hardware in Maritime Market